How to apply for this EIS
- Click on the Download button below to obtain all relevant literature.
- Read all the literature provided in full, ensuring you’re happy to proceed.
- Post the completed forms along with two valid forms of ID, and a cheque made payable to the provider, to: WealthMe, PO Box 362, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 5BH.
Free EIS Guide
Download our free & comprehensive guide to EIS. All investment decisions must be made solely on the fund's prospectus.
Fund title: Committed Capital EIS Growth Fund
We (Committed Capital) invest post revenue (£1m+) growth stage technology companies across a range of industry sectors where the potential for significant capital growth exists.
Our primary objective is to create attractive returns for investors from high quality investments; through the careful selection of potential investee companies, excellence in corporate finance skills and active support of portfolio companies.
Our investment strategy is based on the principle of unlocking and accelerating profitable growth in portfolio companies. In analysing potential investee businesses, we look for rapid growth in the underlying market as well as a technology and business designed to benefit from this growth. Our investee companies must have a clear and compelling proposition, be fully formed and have strong management. These factors are established during an exhaustive due diligence process.
Investments will be selected based on the following criteria:
• Dynamic Market – fast growing addressable market with low competitive intensity
• Well-Positioned Company – strong management team, robust forecasts for rapid growth over the investment period and clear potential for exit
• In-Demand Product – (or service) fully developed, addressing a clear market need, with a sustainable technology-based competitive advantage,
• Post Revenue – generating significant sales (£1m+ annually).
• Investor Protections – a significant minority (often 20-40%) of the equity sought, and a board seat and typical shareholder rights required.
*Rebate - Total 2% - ie Initial commission rebate 3%. The WealthMe 1% Arrangement fee is paid by the product provider from the Initial Charge.
If applicable we will ask the product provider to reinvest any initial or trail commission back into your plan. This will be either in the form of a reduction in their charges or an enhancement of additional shares. However if this cannot be facilitated, they will pay any initial or trail commission to WealthMe. We will then pay any surplus initial commission immediately back to the recipient. Any trail commission we receive will be paid to the recipient in January based on the amount received in the previous year (subject to a £10 administration fee). All initial and trail rebates will be paid net of basic rate tax and are to be treated as taxable income by the recipient as stipulated by HMRC.
WealthMe Arrangement Fee
Expected Close date
27 Feb 2020
Funds Raised and sought
£45.5m of £100m
The information given here has been taken from the product terms and conditions, brochure, and other literature available from the product provider. However, no guarantee can be made to the accuracy of the information. You should therefore satisfy yourself as to the full terms and risks of any investment by reference to the relevant materials provided by the product provider. In the unlikely event of any discrepancy between the information shown here and that provided in the provider literature, the product literature shall prevail. All investment involves risk and you could lose some or all of the money you invest.